Seagull House is owned and managed by ourselves: Kath and Alan Horton. We have been holidaying in Port Haverigg for many years and fell in love with the place so much, we decided to buy a holiday home here. Seagull House is the result of many enjoyable years spent in Haverigg, with its friendly villagers and beautiful scenery.
The cottage can accommodate 4/5 people with two double bedrooms. A folding bed, a travel cot and a high chair are also supplied on request. Seagull House is designed over three levels with wood flooring and pine furnishings throughout. The entrance is via a private courtyard at the back of the cottage, complete with patio furniture. Seagull House has been recently renovated to include gas central heating and double glazing throughout. There are also two brand new bathroom suites.
The cottage's ground floor comprises:
- A double bedroom
- Shower room with power shower, wash basin and toilet
- A living area with TV/DVD player and radio/CD player
- Washing machine
Open pine stairs lead to the middle level which is the open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- The upper living room is equipped with an electric fire, NEW 40" freeview TV, a DVD player and a radio/CD player. Books and games are also available for guests to use.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with solid beech worktops, fan oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, cooking utensils and tea towels.
- Patio doors open out onto the sun balcony which has views over the river to the sea and the nearest fell: Black Combe.
- Stone steps lead down to the river frontage.
More pine stairs lead to the spacious upper bedroom with:
- Ensuite facilities including a power shower, bath, wash basin and toilet
Also included in your stay at Seagull House:
- All bedlinen and bath towels
- Electricity and gas central heating
- Designated parking for 2 cars within the complex